Before you use this message template in a campaign, you can test it in the following ways:
A cloud app message preview is generated for a specific user.
To select a user for preview, click the user selected and search for a user.
- You can search for a user by their attributes or by a segment they are a member of.
- Use the arrows to select the previous or next user from the search results.
- The push message preview is displayed for the user that you select.
To test what the message looks like and to preview the personalized content, you can send a test message to multiple users from the Test Send tab of the Cloud app Studio.
To send the test cloud app message, complete the following steps:
- Select the identifier that you want to use to identify the user. For more information about identifiers, see 360-degree user view.
- Based on the identifier selected, add the information for the users to whom the test message is to be sent.
For example, if you select Email Address as the identifier, add the email of the person to whom the message is to be sent. If you select Phone number as the identifier, add the phone number of the person to whom the message is to be sent.
- Click Send.