Use our SDK for iOS to integrate your iOS app with our near real-time event processing platform and send rich and personalized notifications to your app's users.
You can take a look at the GitHub release page to get the latest version of our SDK.
Our iOS SDK can:
- Render push notifications. It supports the following formats:
- Banners and lock screen notifications
- Notifications with images and GIFs
- Notifications with action buttons
- Notifications with customized landing pages
- Send customized data to the app when a user taps a notification.
- Send a customized JSON to the app.
- Provide comprehensive statistics such as the number of notifications delivered and viewed, taps on the notifications, orders through the notifications, and revenue generated from campaigns run using push notifications.
- Track daily uninstalls.
- Integrate with basic events like authentication, products viewed, products added to cart, checkouts, purchases, and app installs.
- Easily integrate with your app so that it can send relevant custom events from your app to our platform.
- Natively send events either in real-time, or in batches to ensure that the battery and network performance is optimal.