Within a single campaign view, Blueshift shows you statistics broken down by trigger. Clicking on the trigger for each row will take you to the trigger detail page, which breaks the statistics down by experiment.
For one-time campaigns using automatic winner selection, the winning experiment is called out in an alert box that shows up underneath the graph. The same alert box is also used to show how many users are pending completion in executing campaigns that are using automatic winner selection or engage time optimization.
One-time and recurring campaigns also have a Campaign Send Summary section that contains statistics for the last completed execution. It is collapsed by default, but you can expand it to see the reasons why users were not messaged:
- Deduped Users: Users who were skipped because another user with the same email, phone number, or device was already messaged in the campaign.
- Trigger Filters: Users who were skipped because they did not satisfy any of the trigger filter conditions.
- Message Limits: Users who were skipped because of global or channel level messaging limits.
- Missing Products: Users who were skipped because the recommendation returned no products or blocks with missing products.
- Invalid Users: Users who were skipped over because they are missing required attributes or some of their attributes disqualify them from sending. Some examples include users who are missing an email, have unsubscribed, or have hard bounced.
- Errored Users: Users who the campaign attempted to message but failed. These are usually due to connection issues or other sending issues with ESPs and external messaging platforms.
The following reports are available at an individual level for each trigger and variant:
The metrics and reports requested will be specific to the timeframe you are on.
This gives an aggregate summary of campaign metrics for each trigger, in the total time period set on calendar.
This report includes detailed campaign activity at a user level. For each user, this report details how users interacted with the campaign on a timeline with every action performed. The report is accessible from the Dashboard as "User campaign activity" export from a Campaign's detail page. In addition, the report is also available in S3 for bulk loads in your data warehouse application.
Report fields include:
- timestamp - ISO9601 timestamp when action occurred
- channel - Channel eg. Email, Push
- trigger_id - Trigger name
- template_name - Template name
- blueshift_user_uuid - Blueshift assigned unique user id
- retailer_customer_id - Customer id (from your database)
- email - User's email identifier
- action - Campaign action (sent, open, click, unsubscribe, bounce, soft_bounce, visit, purchase, activation, attribution, spam_report, visit)
- extended_attributes - Additional metadata related to action
- blueshift_campaign_uuid - Unique campaign identifier from Blueshift dashboard
- blueshift_trigger_uuid - Unique identifier for trigger touch point from Blueshift dashboard
- blueshift_experiment_uuid - Experiment variation identifier
- merged_from_user_uuid - Previous user uuid (in case of profile merges)
- campaign_name - Campaign name
4. Send Report
This gives an aggregate of campaign metrics and is only available for completed campaigns.