Blueshift's SDKs for Android and iOS allow marketers to integrate their mobile app with Blueshift’s near real-time event processing platform and send personalized rich push notifications to their customers created with Rich Push Studio.
The SDK currently supports the following features:
Native ability to render push notifications. The SDK currently supports the following formats:
- Banner and lock screen push notifications for Android and iOS
- Image based push notifications for Android and iOS 10
- Multi image carousel notifications for Android
- Interactive GIF notifications for iOS 10
- Interactive push notifications - Include to call to actions buttons right within your push notifications
- Alert box notifications for Android and iOS
- Send rich push notifications with custom landing pages
- Ability to send custom data to the app when a user clicks the notification
- Please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the above notifications.
- Ability to send custom JSON directly to your app.
- Comprehensive Stats on Push Campaigns - Measure deliverability/views, clicks, orders and revenue for push campaigns.
- Track daily un-installs.
- Simple and ready integration for basic events like Identity, Product View, Add to Cart, Checkout, Purchase, App Install
- Easy single method integration to send custom events relevant to your app.
- Native support to send to events real-time or in batches to ensure battery and network performance.
- Sync sending of batch events with Android Alarm manager to ensure optimal battery and network consumption by your app (Available only for Android
Android SDK: Android SDK setup
iOS SDK: iOS SDK setup