Within a single campaign view, Blueshift can show you statistics for all of its triggers and A/B tests (or template variants).
The following reports are available at an individual level for each trigger and variant:
The metrics and reports requested will be specific to the timeframe you are on.
This gives an aggregate summary of campaign metrics for each trigger, in the total time period set on calender.
This gives user-level data for user-activities from open to purchase in that campaign.
This report includes detailed campaign activity at a user level. For each user, this report details how users interacted with the campaign on a timeline with every action performed. The report is accessible from the Dashboard as "User campaign activity" export from a Campaign's detail page. In addition, the report is also available in S3 for bulk loads in your data warehouse application.
Campaign is the construct with all related activity, identified by blueshift_campaign_uuid as the unique identifier for the given campaign. The campaign includes multiple triggers (or touch-points), with each trigger being a message send (eg. send an email as step 1), a trigger is uniquely identified by a blueshift_trigger_uuid. A trigger may include multiple variants for experiments identified by blueshift_experiment_uuid to identify each unique variant.
Report fields include:
- timestamp - ISO9601 timestamp when action occurred
- channel - Channel eg. Email, Push
- trigger_id - Trigger name
- template_name - Template name
- blueshift_user_uuid - Blueshift assigned unique user id
- retailer_customer_id - Customer id (from your database)
- email - User's email identifier
- action - Campaign action (sent, open, click, unsubscribe, bounce, soft_bounce, visit, purchase, activation, attribution, spam_report, visit)
- extended_attributes - Additional metadata related to action
- blueshift_campaign_uuid - Unique campaign identifier from Blueshift dashboard
- blueshift_trigger_uuid - Unique identifier for trigger touch point from Blueshift dashboard
- blueshift_experiment_uuid - Experiment variation identifier
- merged_from_user_uuid - Previous user uuid (in case of profile merges)
- campaign_name - Campaign name