Important: For segment-triggered campaigns, the user always has to be a part of the sending segment to qualify for additional triggers in the send.
- Create multi-step, multi-channel journeys with complex conditional filters (messaging attributes, recent activity, and user attributes)
- Set delays on campaign execution (minutes, day, hour, week)
- Re-qualify users at a predetermined frequency
- Reactivation or winback series
- Time to repurchase or replenishment emails
- Catalog Driven Changes
- High/Med/Low Conversion Predictive Scores
- High/Med/Low Channel Engagement Scores
- High/Med/Low Churn Predictive Scores
- Birthday Reminder
- Loyalty Rewards and Promotions
Retaining or winning-back a customer is more cost-effective than acquiring a new customer as that customer will already have a relationship and a trust level with your brand, company or product.
In the example below, we are targeting users who purchased previously, but have not visited the site recently. Please note that your definition will vary wildly depending on your business and purchase cycle.
Step 1: Create a Winback segment
Step 2: Create personalized content using our Recommendation Studio. You could also send specific content based on gender or other user attributes. For example, Top Selling Items in Male/Female, Latest Items in User's Preferred Categories with promo code, etc.
Step 3: You can also choose to follow up with these customers after a few days if they haven't responded to your campaign.
Blueshift has the ability to auto-generate and trigger smart notifications (email or push) such as price drop, back in stock alerts, etc. Our platform uses a combination of user's metadata, browsing behavior and catalog/content changes to trigger these notifications. Here are some examples and please contact our Success team to explore these and other custom use cases.
1 - Price Drop
When – The price of item changes within X days (we recommend at least 7 days)
Who to target – All users who have viewed but have not purchased (can also base it off other events)
Data Needed - Product catalog with price information
2 - Back In Stock
When – The product they viewed in the last 7 days in is back in stock
Who to target – All users who have viewed an out of stock item
Data Needed - Product catalog with availability (in stock or out of stock) or dates (start and end)