Recurring campaigns also use a segment, similar to one-time campaigns except that they can be automated and sent on a repeating schedule and at a specific time of day.
- Automate campaign execution at set time and schedule
- Receive campaign summary post execution at specified email addresses
Segments used in Recurring campaigns will get refreshed/calculated at the specific time as defined in the campaign setting. For larger segments (>1M), please contact your Blueshift Success Manager to turn on our segment pre-compute feature.
- Birthday promotion
- Top weekly trending products based on site, user affinity, location, etc.
- New Product Arrivals in Past Browsed Categories
- User affinity with personalized promotions
- Brand Affinity with personalized promotions
- High/Med/Low Repeat Purchase Scores
- High/Med/Low Repeat Visit Scores
This targeted campaign is intended for users who have shown a strong browsing & buying preference for specific categories. Blueshift computes user affinities based on behavioral & transactional data, keeping the affinity scores updated in near real-time.
Step 2: Create personalized content via our Recommendations Studio. For this example, you can show new watches by brand, category, etc.
Step 3: Launch Recurring Campaign and repeat on a monthly cadence