Blueshift provides several options to execute your campaigns over different channels using your choice of best-in-class providers. To get started navigate to Setup Channels from within your Blueshift dashboard.
1. Email Setup
Blueshift supports multiple ESPs including Sendgrid, Sparkpost and other SMTP relays. ESP setup can happen multiple ways:
1 - If you are using your own Email Service Provider (ESP), enter your ESP credentials
2 - If you are using Blueshift’s ESP sub-account, we will create dedicated domain/subdomain(s) plus IPs and have you whitelabel them in your DNS provider settings.
3 - Netcore's SMTP Configuration
Netcore is another ESP which can be integrated using SMTP. Go to the SMTP option on setup channel page and give any alias name for this adapter. Enter the username, password and sender address as provided by your Netcore ESP support team. The other fields are as follows.
SMTP Server Address : blueshift.falconide.com
SMTP Port : 587
Authentication Type : None
Encryption Type : None
- After setting up the adapter, validate by sending a test campaign using this adapter.
- Additionally, setting up this adapter would mean that the ESP will be tracking Delivered, Spam and Bounce data instead of Blueshift. In order to get this data back on Blueshift, you can enable webhook from your Falconide account by following these simple steps - Login Falconide > Settings > API > Webhooks > Global API
Then, paste the url https://api.getblueshift.com/netcore_smtp/events under Global APIs.
- Whitelabeling adds a CNAME record for a subdomain that you choose, which masks click and open-tracking links to your domain, rather than a Blueshift domain. This increases deliverability, builds trust, and strengthens your brand in your emails.
- In order to use that, you should setup a CNAME in your DNS provider for your sub-domain (example: links.yourdomain.com) with a CNAME to api.getblueshift.com.
- After creating the DNS entry, head over to Blueshift and enter the CNAME (example: links.yourdomain.com) in the CNAME field .
We don't use an intermediary and connect directly to APNS and GCM. To setup push, we assume you have an app already. Thus, all you would need is to enter your app certificates.
3. SMS Setup
We currently support integration with Twilio and Gupshup only. Simply enter your SMS provider's credentials to enable SMS.